Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Friends,

I have problem on main content displaying. I want to set the layout like “main content + right sidebar”. I have try to change the layout on Template Manager. But it also change the layout on home page. I think this is the global setting. I would like to keep same layout as demo on home page and change the other web page display.

Also, I found there is a option under the template layout setting call ” Sub layout ” ,I choose ” right-sidebar ” ,but nothing changes I found on the pages.

Could you help me to figure out ?

Thanks,

Raymond

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you would like to use to different template layout for the pages .
    Go to template manager select your template style > Duplicate it .
    Then change the layout as per needs and assign one template style as default that u want to use for all pages and assign one template style only for the homepage , in this way u can use different template style for different pages .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you would like to use to different template layout for the pages .
    Go to template manager select your template style > Duplicate it .
    Then change the layout as per needs and assign one template style as default that u want to use for all pages and assign one template style only for the homepage , in this way u can use different template style for different pages .

rgan Friend

It sounds good. This is the other way to do what I want.

But what is the meaning for “Sub layout” , I think this function is the template designer make it for the user as me to use. what is this function effect ?

rgan Friend

It sounds good. This is the other way to do what I want.

But what is the meaning for “Sub layout” , I think this function is the template designer make it for the user as me to use. what is this function effect ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sublayout will use for the sub pages of the menu item .
    Here
    u can see an example how to use it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sublayout will use for the sub pages of the menu item .
    Here
    u can see an example how to use it .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum