Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can change the footer menu and the links to
    About Joomla!; Features; News; The Community; Contact Us; Search.

The user guide said it was in the Site Map module however I couldn’t see this code when I went into HTML editor.

I would like to change the bit on the left. At the moment it has the name of my web site but it is so long it goes over the box. Thanks

chavan Friend

Go to Administrator-> Menus -> Top Menu

you will have all those Menu Links. you can edit there

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

asduncan Friend

Drats – that was too easy! :-[ I think the wording Top Menu put me off and I was sure I had been through them all. Thank you for your help.

asduncan Friend

Sorry do you have any information on the logo to the left of the footer menu and how to modify it. At the moment it just has the words of my web site All Things Financial (http://www.allthingsfinancial.com.au). Where is it getting this information from.

chavan Friend

File Path: templatesja_teline_ivblocksfooter.php

The Following is the Code you need to Edit in footer.php

<div id="ja-footlogo" >
    <a href="index.php" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </div>

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

fdr77 Friend
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fdr77 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum