Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I love this template so much, just the dark color background (at JA Slideshow and JA News).

Does anybody know how to change the background? Attached with printed screen image.

Thanks!
    Kent

1. lightcolor
    jwellman Friend

Those areas are not actual colors. If you want to change the appearance you will have to make new images for: (wrapper-bg.png and h3-bg.gif). The bad thing about modifying this template’s colors is the fact you will also have to change the module images as well. They are white and trimmed in the same color gray.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much! At least I know where to change it. Thanks again!

Kent

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

The actual image files should be h3-bg.gif & topsl-bg. 🙂

Kent

sunrise Friend

Hi, in another post in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-extend-color-to-the-top-of-the-module/ in wrote about how to change the pictures for a box. I’ll include it here in case you decide to change the colors and have to change the box for the modules as well.

Each module is made up of 4 pictures. They are box-tr.gif (top right) box-tl.gif (top left) box-br.gif and box-bl.gif. These are found in templates/ja_fagus/images.

The css for these is found in template.css in the module section around line 1300 somewhere.

There you will also find a section for div.module-notitle. That corresponds to four pictures also in templates/ja_fagus/images. These are called box-notitle-tr.gif etc.

To use these for a module without title, you write -notitle in Module Class Suffix in the Module Parameter section of the module you want. Then Then module will use those four pictures in stead.

So if you want to make somethings different, like red, make your own four pictures, name them box-red-tr.gif etc. Then add -red in Module Class Suffix in the Module Parameter section of the module you are using, and you will have the red module.

For the Post-it, that is what I did. I just have four pictures that the mocule uses. In this way you can make it look however you want, just limited by your immagination and ability to make the pictures.

I hope this is clear and you can use it. Good luck.

sfpkent Friend

Hi sunrise,

Thank you very much but I have successfully changed it. You can view the result here – http://offer2god.org.

Thanks!
    Kent

sunrise Friend

Great. Well done! I like the lighter colors as well, at least for some sites. I’ll try that myself, as I am about to do a site with the same template too. Good luck with the rest of the site as well.

Sunrise

boizan Friend

<em>@sfpkent 93393 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The actual image files should be h3-bg.gif & topsl-bg. 🙂

Kent</blockquote>

Hello Kent,
    Please, in what folder are these two pictures? We need to change the background!
    Thank you!

phong nam Friend

Hi boizan,

The thread is quitely old so that the tips above are not effective on your website now. In addition, JA News module had worked on our JA templates J1.5 only which are no longer supported by us. Anways, if you can post your website’s url here, may be i can suggest you something.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum