Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

http://www.baker3gun.com

My home page uses the small logo image function to reduce the logo image on small screens.

How can I change the breakpoint for “small logo” so that the change occurs “earlier”.

Currently, it seems to occur at the break between md and sm.

I’d like to have it occur at the break between lg and md.

I’ve looked in style.less and also header.php and mainnav.php, but i can’t figure this out.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dsinor,

Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> temporary disable CSS Compression so I can have a look at the code first.

dsinor Friend

Okay, done.

I don’t run a custom css file. Optimally, i’d like to find less or php file that determines the small logo image breakpoint, but no luck so far.

Thanks!

dsinor Friend

Okay, done.

I don’t run a custom css file. Optimally, i’d like to find less or php file that determines the small logo image breakpoint, but no luck so far.

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dsinor,

The current rule for this part is placed in file /templates/baker3gun/local/css/themes/hometheme/template.css, you can navigate to template setting and enable Development Mode to see LESS file.

In case you want to use custom.css file, just add below rule to /templates/baker3gun/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, create a new one) :

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .logo-control .logo-img-sm {
    display: block;
    }
    .logo-control .logo-img {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dsinor,

The current rule for this part is placed in file /templates/baker3gun/local/css/themes/hometheme/template.css, you can navigate to template setting and enable Development Mode to see LESS file.

In case you want to use custom.css file, just add below rule to /templates/baker3gun/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, create a new one) :

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .logo-control .logo-img-sm {
    display: block;
    }
    .logo-control .logo-img {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum