Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi and Hello,
    I would like to change the registration form. For example add additional fields such as address, telephone.

We are a coaching agency and we sell three types of coaching packages. I would like the registration form to be the basis for invoicing our customers.

I have read other threads concerning the registration form, but I don’t find or understand how to add fields to the form.
    In fact I don’t find the form.

Does anybody know how to to that 😎

Thank you very much for your ideas.

Hanno

1. register
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

In almost of our template, we just add custom style for the login or registration default form of Joomla. If you want to add more custom fields into the form, it will require hack in code of Joomla core. I highly recommend you to seek for a 3rd party extension which supports these fields already.

messemarketing Friend

Well thank you very much. Indeed I found an extension called Form Maker Lite. http://web-dorado.com/products/joomla-form.html
    I am a rather lousy programmer … but I was able to install the extension. And using the very
    easy documentation I was able to create the form I wanted.
    Great. Thank you Saguaros.

Saguaros Moderator

You are welcome 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum