Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please can someone advise me on how to increase the over all width of template JA Cooper. Thank you!

Trimud Friend

Hi,

please navigate to JA Cooper template and under Profiles tab find Template Width -> Specified and under this: Specified width -> change it to 1000px for example or whatever You might want.

Regards

1. templateProfile
    helenschormann Friend

Thanks for your response, but unfortunately JA Cooper is an old Template and does not have the template options as the newer templates do.

Trimud Friend

Sorry about that.
    Please take a look at the new screenshot.

Regards

1. templateProfile2
    helenschormann Friend

I think I must be having a blond moment because I do not know where you have found the page in the attachment you have sent. I have attached an image of the template setting that I can find under Extensions. Please show me the way! 🙂 thank you.

1. Template-width
    Trimud Friend

Ahh, it seems like I’m the blond one… >:(

There is no setting for this unfortunately.
    You’ll have to edit templates/ja_cooper/css/template.css on few places in order to do that:

/* MAIN LAYOUT DIVS
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-header,
    #ja-topsl,
    #ja-container {
    width: 960px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

#ja-mainnav,
    #ja-cs,
    #ja-botsl1,
    #ja-botsl2,
    #ja-footer {
    width: 940px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

Change these widths to fit Your needs.

Regards and apologies one more time for wasting Your time.

Btw – now you know how to change widths on JA T3 v1 and v2 versions 😉

helenschormann Friend

Thanks for your help and prompt response. I am going to try your suggestions. I will be back if I don”t come right!:laugh:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  helenschormann 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum