Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How does one change the off-canvas width?

I found an earlier thread that mentions the exact same issue with another template, yet a solution was ever provided.

Take a look:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-width-of-off-canvas-menu/#post-571224

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sobe,

Could you please edit the thread and provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check it for you ?

sobe Friend

Hi Adam,
    The site has yet to be uploaded, but I suppose one can easily attempt to change the off-canvas width on the default Uber-Charity template or demo.

My attempts have resulted exactly as the images on the mentioned thread, meaning, the content of the menu changes place, but the actual width space of the menu stays the same.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sobe,

In order to assist you in technical matter, we will need you specify your domain due to the support policy. In this case, you can edit the thread, input the domain that you will use later then let me know. I will try to check this matter at my end after that.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum