Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I want to change the test in the JA Content Slider from “more speakers” to “more students and alumni”. How can I do that?

chavan Friend

Please provide me your Live URL or attach an image

Kevin Miller Friend

Sorry, here is the site: -> http://horizon.vn/en.html

chavan Friend

Hello kevmille,

replace the attached images to make this done.

replace the file in this folder templatesja_eventsimages

1. images.zip
    Kevin Miller Friend

Thank you very much Chavan. 🙂

chavan Friend

you are most welcome

rcheesley Friend

I also need this, could you provide a tutorial/step by step for how to achive this as I would expect it to be a fairly common request?

Ruth

chavan Friend

I’m not able follow what you need.

rcheesley Friend

As per the previous person, I (and probably many others) need to change the text on the slider module which says ‘more speakers’. In my case I need it to say ‘More Events’ but surely other people would benefit from a ‘how to’ if it’s not a simple case of changing a language variable or setting in the module. From what I can see it’s a hard-coded image which needs changing.

Ruth

chavan Friend

you need to do some photoshop edit work with the image. As I have done it and attached it for you in my previous post of this Thread.

Post a Thanks if My post is helpful

Kevin Miller Friend

HI Ruth,

Try this:

1. Locate the file you want to edit. In this case, More Speakers. These two images will be located here:

/public_html/YOUR_ACCOUNT/templates/ja_events/images/re-left.gif and
    /public_html/YOUR_ACCOUNT/templates/ja_events/images/sb-bg.png

You can download them using any FTP client such as Filezilla or with your webhost’s built-in FTP manager in Cpanel.

2. Edit the image in Photoshop or Gimp

3. Upload and replace the original images (be sure to backup the old images) with the new edited image through FTP.

4. Clear your browser cache and reload the page to see the new images.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Miller 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum