Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello !
    I’ve read the instructions on how to change the menu color. Works well so far.

But it works only when my sections are on the top level of the magazine menu. I need to put them below a menu item called “content” .. After that every section is showing up in the same color.

How can I solve this ? All help is appreciated. Thank you and a good new year to you guys.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ziel7

Could you give me an demo image so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

grandsenior Friend

Hi,

I am trying to change the grey colour to blue in the HOME area in menu, but I can’t manage that, (see the attachment)

Can you help me with that,

Thank you sou much

GS

1. Ads305z
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi grandsenior

please try to do with my way:

Open templates/ja_teline_iii/css/menu/dropline.css, find following code section to change the red text:

#jasdl-mainnav li.active a, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:hover, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:active, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:focus {
    background:url("../../images/mainnav-active.gif") repeat-x scroll center top #333333;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    }

grandsenior Friend

Do you mean I have to delete that part:

url(“../../images/mainnav-active.gif”) repeat-x scroll center top

and change the following part to anothar colour code?

background: top #333333;

Anonymous Moderator

Hi grandsenior

it is correct. Please try to do now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum