Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i am having a tough time trying to understand the instructions to change the image on ja masshead. there is no clear instruction if you just want to change the bg image.

i want to leave all the defaults as is. i am linking a k2 page and other articles so i am confused about the ids…
    does someone have at their convenience just the code to change the background and nothing else from the Obelisk quick start template, im assuming its done in the Configuration Conditions?

Saguaros Moderator
    imported_360admin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    imported_360admin Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can share me the credentials of your site: Admin + FTP account and tell me the page + the background image you want to set for masthead module on that page. I will check for you.

imported_360admin Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the ftp account again, it redirects to a blank directory on your server.

And it seems that you’ve not override the layout of JA Masthead module in template folder yet.

imported_360admin Friend

thanks. never mind. we decided to without the masshead. perhaps ill try again next time. thank you for the effort. much appreciate!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  imported_360admin 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum