Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi friends, please can anyone help me out on how to change the logo in the header and the footer? Also I need help in configuring my artist page, I want to make one artist as the only artist by clicking once and all the artist information comes out.

pavit Moderator

Hello

To change logo in header you can change default image in this folder templatesj/a_muzic/images/logo.png
    To change logo in footer you can override image named highlight-logo.png in the same folder as above.

Regarding your question about single artist if i correctly understood it,you should have only 1 article (your artist) in artists category

Regards

longselijah Friend

I have done that already but is not displaying on the site. Please where is the code representing the footer and the header, let me see if I can do it using the code. Or if there is another way you can help me.

pavit Moderator

Please answer with a private reply adding your website url and a temp super user account for it , so we can have a look at your settings and answer in the correct way to your questions.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum