Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Im newbee to joomla templates. I want to change logo and header .jpg pictures. How to change them and upload them?

sparky Friend

Change the files in the template on your hard drive. re-zip in under the same name and re-install the template. There may be a more proper way to it but that’s the easiest for me

instantinlaw Friend

kani;18853Hi,
    Im newbee to joomla templates. I want to change logo and header .jpg pictures. How to change them and upload them?

Donload the source files, install the font, edit header-spotlight.psd & logo.psd to suit your needs in Photoshop or similar program that can handle layers (The Gimp), save header-spotlight.psd as either header-sl-blue.jpg, brick, cyan, green, magenta, or yellow, save logo.psd as logo-blue.gif brick, cyan, green, magenta, or yellow, Upload the edited images to your templates > ja_spica > images folder via ftp, refresh the index page and your images should change to the ones you just uploaded.
    Easy wasn’t it? 😉

rene84 Friend

How can I change the logo image into a JPG file? Because I can’t find the css file where i can change the ..gif line into .JPG.

tnx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rene84 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum