Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I want to remove JA RAVE logo upper left corner (below menu and above the slideshow)

and also I want to add my own logo there.

How can I do this?

I read about create a new position module and add logo to it, that is the only way to to that and how may I remove this.

Same removing or hiding process needs to apply TD Framework at the right bottom of the website where footer is.

Thanks

Here is the link of my webpage

http://www.pioneercss.com/pcss

Phill Moderator

What logo would you like there?

To replace the current one simply overwrite the logo.png file (there are a couple depending on which colour varioation of the template you are using) with your own. If the size is larger thant the current one we can make a simple css change.

If you have the dimensions of the logo you wish to use then I can show you the modified css.

pioneercss Friend

I searched for logo.png before but I could not find it, I found other templates logo so I thought it s not exist.

I show I search options and there it is

quickstart/jatc_rave_j15/templates/ja_rave/core/themes/color_blue/images

color may vary

pioneercss Friend

my logo dimensions 9w – 1h inch

I need help with this, I uploaded the file but it just shows the part that previous logo has.

Laura Rubino Friend

This is where your logo.png is templates/ja-rave/images/logo.png

in your template css go to line 304 and adjust accordingly. to suit your new size. Note you might have to do some tuning here and there so it reflects what you want to archieve

Css Magician Friend

<em>@pioneercss 211383 wrote:</em><blockquote>I searched for logo.png before but I could not find it, I found other templates logo so I thought it s not exist.

I show I search options and there it is

quickstart/jatc_rave_j15/templates/ja_rave/core/themes/color_blue/images

color may vary</blockquote>

Dear pioneercss,

If you are using default profile, search logo image in /templates/ja_rave/images/logo.png , but when you use other color profile , please search in templates/ja_rave/core/themes//images

Phill Moderator

If you PM me an admin logon, your logo and ftp details I’ll do the change for you.

pioneercss Friend

Thanks to you all,

my logo was in here
    templates/ja_rave/core/themes//images

I find the template.css template css from line 304

then i change the size.

Problem solved!

Thank you all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pioneercss 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum