Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the background of the #ja-header-element for each section so that I allways have a different header for every section. (not the logo.gif but the complete #ja-header)
    My thought is that you have to impiment the #ja-header-definition into the theme-xxx.css. Is that right?
    How must I change the template.css and the color-theme.css-files (theme-red.css for ex.) to make this possible?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    I think you can edit template.css (line 811)

h1.logo a {
    background:transparent url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0;
    display:block;
    height:42px;
    left:0;
    position:absolute;
    top:20px;
    width:278px;
    }

Remove those lines, and add more in theme-xxx.css

h1.logo a {
    background:transparent url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0;--> change as you want
    display:block;
    height:42px;
    left:0;
    position:absolute;
    top:20px;
    width:278px;
    }

Martin Möller Friend

Thanks for your answer.
    I will try to check this out… (for #ja-header)

So in general:
    how does this work? first joomla checks the template.css and then the active theme-xxx.css? or both at the same time? So what joomla does not find in the general css will be defined by the theme.css?
    Is that correct? – would be nice to know…

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    With each section , you have a color css
    So if you want change header follow section, you must add css for header in that color css
    You can see in index.php(templates/ja_teline_ii folder)

<link href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/theme<?php echo $tmpTools->getThemeForSection(); ?>.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

That line include color css for each section you choose

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum