Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have made a new banner and want to replace the original template banner with the one i have made.
    I have tried doing it from the ftp by replacing the image but it cannot be seen at the front end.
    Please help me out to change it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rossyrules 320006 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have made a new banner and want to replace the original template banner with the one i have made.
    I have tried doing it from the ftp by replacing the image but it cannot be seen at the front end.
    Please help me out to change it.</blockquote>
    So that I can best try to assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on –
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

Also, please identify the area/position where your new banner is supposed to be displaying.

edd Friend

Hi there,
    I’m interested in to change this…
    Can we have the result of this?

Thanks to share 😉

Ninja Lead Moderator

@edd: We include compress css and js option in backend of this JA Bistro Template, when it’s enabled, all css and js files from front-end will be stored in ROOT/t3-assets folder.

You can see it more details from my screenshot

What you can do now is that switch this option off and with help of editor like Firebug, you will easily see real path of CSS / JS files which include path to banner you want to change.

Once done, remember to clean JAT3 cache.

1. compress_css_js
    edd Friend

Hi there,

It seems it is for Joomla 3?

I’m working on Joomla 2.5

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, its working on JA Bistro 2.5 too, see the screenshot

1. Bistro_J3.0
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum