Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

am trying to customise my website which has ja cloris template.
    Please can someone explain how i do the following:
    1) change the font/size of any font on the website, be it in a <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <p>, etc tag it seems i can only do this in the article itself by adding spans which isn’t the best solutions, would rather a clean css rule
    2) change icon images, like for example i want to use under Ja Typo of an article, the “Special list 3” icon which is a green tic but replace that image with my own image. i have replaced the file icons-sprites-silk2.png image with the same but with my own tic in place of the green one, replaced it under path “plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo/typo/images” and it doesn’t change the image
    3) change the margin/padding of each page
    4) change the color to the background of the header (where logo and menu sit) and the footer – i have figured out for the pages it’s in color.css but that doesn’t include the header
    5) in effect where to i add my own custom css, to which .css file of the ja cloris template?

i find this template really hard to use with no tutorial on how to change css, it’s frustrating as i am used to doing this with other templates .

any help is much appreciated

thanks in advance
    claire

Ninja Lead Moderator

1) Open templates/ja_cloris/css/template.css and change here

.contentheading, .componentheading, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 {
    font-family: BebasNeueRegular , Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    }

2) which is a green tic but replace that image with my own image. i have replaced the file icons-sprite
    Open plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo/typo/typo.css file and image need to change plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo/typo/images/icons-sprites-silk2.png file
    3) Open templates/ja_cloris/css/template.css file and customize margin/padding
    4) Open templates/ja_cloris/css/template.css file here and php templates/ja_cloris/blocks/header.php file
    5) This is all path css file: templates/ja_cloris/css

When you change anything please clear cache from backend site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum