Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I want to change icon or image in circle at modulecustom html in position1, 2 and 3. How do I do? Tx

pavit Moderator

Hi

As described here you can change the icons changing the one defined in the custom-html module with yours choosing from HERE

ekop Friend

<em>@pavit 439353 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

As described here you can change the icons changing the one defined in the custom-html module with yours choosing from HERE</blockquote>

Hi Pavit, thanks for your advice, but the font ( icon) not showing.

1. nouve
    2. nouve1
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please try in this way

1) Disable your default editor from backend chosing in System> Global configuration > Site Tab > Default Editor > Editor – None

2) Go to the module named Web Design and edit it

We will change the desktop icon to automobile icon ( fa-desktop ) > ( fa-automobile ) as defined HERE

edit the html into the module

<div class="circle-icon background-1"><i class="fa fa-desktop"></i></div>

in this way

<div class="circle-icon background-1"><i class="fa fa-automobile"></i></div>

1. Screenshot_2
    Fred Tep Friend

Hello there,

I can change the icon easy when I use the guide with the font awesome Icons.
    I’ve got one problem though, I can’t find a saw icon. How can I use a drawing / How can I had a drawing to Font Awesome Icons ?

Thanks for your answers

Fred Tep Friend

Hello there,

I can change the icon easy when I use the guide with the font awesome Icons.
    I’ve got one problem though, I can’t find a saw icon. How can I use a drawing / How can I had a drawing to Font Awesome Icons ?

Thanks for your answers

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How can I had a drawing to Font Awesome Icons ?</blockquote>

Font Awesome is a vector icon set that is inside a font. The characters in the font are your icons, and they can be applied via CSS , I think it is not so easy to add a new font , on Google you can find some documentation about it , if you are not familiar with these you should hire someone to have your own vector icons set declared and applied to your style.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How can I had a drawing to Font Awesome Icons ?</blockquote>

Font Awesome is a vector icon set that is inside a font. The characters in the font are your icons, and they can be applied via CSS , I think it is not so easy to add a new font , on Google you can find some documentation about it , if you are not familiar with these you should hire someone to have your own vector icons set declared and applied to your style.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum