Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have problem with čćšžđ caracters, I dont know how to adjust template so that I can se that caracters like others caracters in (for example) main menu. So, I see caracters but they are not like other font caracters… look at atachment.

Thank you

1. screen
    VisiGod Friend

<em>@msilac 245039 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have problem with čćšžđ caracters, I dont know how to adjust template so that I can se that caracters like others caracters in (for example) main menu. So, I see caracters but they are not like other font caracters… look at atachment.

Thank you</blockquote>

The reason is that the template uses fonts that do not support Czech (I think it is that language, not sure anyway). You need to find a font that works with Czech and apply it to the whole menu from the template settings or via the template css.

msilac Friend

That is Croatian….

I dont need any special font. Verdana, Arial Anything “standard” from Microsoft Office Word package it is ok…

Like I say, I see that caracters, but like you see, there is some graphic mistakes about that font.

How to change font to some “standard”?

VisiGod Friend

Open templates/ja_travel/css/menu/mega.css and change:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega {
    font-family: 'UbuntuBold',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    }

to:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega {
    font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    }

Or any other standard font

msilac Friend

That’s it. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  msilac 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum