Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Can anyone show me how to change font size & colour of Ja Teline V at Home page, the categories intro text? I want to make bigger and more black.

Thank
    Salai

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Post your working site url here , and a screenshot of the part where u want to change the font color and size .
    So i can check it directly on your site

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Post your working site url here , and a screenshot of the part where u want to change the font color and size .
    So i can check it directly on your site

salaichitu Friend

Thank!

Here is the picture. The red cycle is what I want to change colour and font.

salaichitu Friend

Thank!

Here is the picture. The red cycle is what I want to change colour and font.

timtecsa Friend

This is the text at 15 px instead of 12 px. To make some custom css to give this result , please turn OFF Optimise CSS and JS in your template’s General tab. http://chinstar.org/

timtecsa Friend

This is the text at 15 px instead of 12 px. To make some custom css to give this result , please turn OFF Optimise CSS and JS in your template’s General tab. http://chinstar.org/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the color and font size of first article in sport light block add this code in custom.css file

.magazine-leading .magazine-item-main .magazine-item-ct {
    font-size: 14px!important;
    color: #000!important
    }

To change the Below acm moduels font-size and color add this code

.magazine-item-ct {
    font-size: 12px!important;
    }

Change font size and color code as per needs .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the color and font size of first article in sport light block add this code in custom.css file

.magazine-leading .magazine-item-main .magazine-item-ct {
    font-size: 14px!important;
    }

To change the Below acm moduels font-size and color add this code

.magazine-item-ct {
    font-size: 12px!important;
    }

Change font size and color code as per needs .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum