Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I want to change Font Size and Color of Category menu Appearing in front Page. If you see the picture, I will find cycle by black pen. It want it to change Font Size and Color to make more attractive my page. Please help this issue. Thanks

Shar

1. capture_02
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Globalchin
    add

#ja-content-mass-top .ja-zinwrap .ja-zinsec-inner h2 a { color: #code_color font-family: font_name; }

into end of templates/ja_nex/css/template.css
    Hope that can help you!

globalchin Friend

I am carefully look into templates/ja_nex/css/template.css for finding the code, but I could not find it. Can you tell me more specific for this particular code? which line? or Line number?

Thanks
    Shar

HeR0 Friend

Hi Globalchin,

Pls add at the end of template.css file.

Regards,

globalchin Friend

Hi Thank you so much. It is helpful. Can u quick help me related issue? If you see attach picture, you will see Links articles. ( Under intro article with picture). These links- some articles tittle are very long and some articles tittle are short. For that reason, My pages look ugly. It is so difficult to make all articles title are the same. For that reason, I want to make only one line to be shown articles title on this link (page). If it is possible to control only one line of article’s title to be shown, my page will look beautiful. Can you please help me this issue?

Shar

HeR0 Friend

Hi Globalchin,

It is JA Sidenews so you can set Title Max Length in module setting

Regards,

globalchin Friend

Hi,

There is no Ja Sidenews in module setting, but there is “JA Newspro Mobile” in module setting; however, there is no Title Max Length that can be set. I tested to create new one of Ja Sidenews to replace Ja Newspro Mobile, it doesn’t work. Can u help me solve in diffirent way?

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Globalchin
    After changing the setting, you must clean all cache for applying.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum