Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello i want to change the font of ja events ii template to roboto mono. Can I?
    more over i want to import this line (@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Mono) in the css file to import the font in JCE EDITOR . which is the right file that I need to paste the line;
    can you pls help me ?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Saguaros.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  spirosvl123.
    spirosvl123 Friend

Hello i want to change the font of ja events ii template to roboto mono. Can I? more over i want to import this line (@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Mono) in the css file to import the font in JCE EDITOR . which is the right file that I need to paste the line;

can you pls help me ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

With template built with T3 framework, it supports Google fonts, all you have to do is define the google font you would like to use in the assets.xml file (located in the templates/template_folder/etc folder).

<stylesheets>
    <file>//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Mono</file>
    </stylesheets>
    spirosvl123 Friend

hello, I appreciate your help. I have made the change but has no applicator on the entire web page.
    for example, who i can change the font to roboto mono for JoomLArt Advanced Custom Module text?
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and screenshot highlight the text you want to change the font, I will take a look.

spirosvl123 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    spirosvl123 Friend
    spirosvl123 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum