Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I want my email address of sending activation link to be set according to my site.That is mysite name is http://www.freeaffiliateassistant.com and the email address i want to show to users in their activation link is amit@freeaffiliateassistant.com.I know that we can change the email from global configuration tab but when i changed the email to amit@freeaffiliateassistant.com it shows the email where my site is hosted. Please anybody couds help me with this…

Any help is appreciated.

cyprusmedya Friend

on global configuration there is e-mail settings, when you change the sender e-mail there it should be changed. please give me your back-end details via pm so i can check it.

amit_s_r Friend

Hi cyprusmedya,
    I have changed but i got the mail form the email address where my site is hosted.Basically no such email : amit@freeaffiliateassistant.com exist i just want to show the users mail coming from this email amit@freeaffiliateassistant.com…any help????

Thanks for your reply..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amit_s_r 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum