Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i disabled the footer-module, but in the footer still some contents available like “contact us” or “Joomla.org” (see attached screenshot). How can I remove this entries or change them (for example I want “Kontaktieren Sie uns” in German instead of “contact us”). I searched all the source codes for this entries and I searched the whole forum, no success. I’m using JA Teline IV with Joomla 1.7.2. It seems that this are some contents from Joomla, but I can’t find their source.

Thanks and bye

Ralf

1. 111110-0001
    kobenes Friend

It is a menu module named Top… Please go to Extensions > Module Manager and search for “top” you will see Top menu module at the footnav position. You can unpublish it…

But before preview your site, you should clean your cache by clicking JAT3 Clean Cache button at the top of the admin panel page. Then you can see that menu will be removed.

intermagic Friend

Hey kobenes,

thanks for your fast answer. I never thought that “top” is the module, but as I see the module name comes from the “top to page” function.

This solves my problem! Great!

kobenes Friend

You welcome intermagic, I am glad that that solved your problem… you can click on Thank you button if you find my help useful 😉

Thanks
    Enes

legendaryhalo25 Friend

<em>@kobenes 282041 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a menu module named Top… Please go to Extensions > Module Manager and search for “top” you will see Top menu module at the footnav position. You can unpublish it…

But before preview your site, you should clean your cache by clicking JAT3 Clean Cache button at the top of the admin panel page. Then you can see that menu will be removed.</blockquote>

What if you wanted to edit that section, or edit the JoomlArt’s Site Map and everything under that footer

also, how do you move the copyright and home, contact us to the left of the footer box?

1. Joomlart-site-map
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  legendaryhalo25 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum