Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I would like to change the colour of some zones of the template.

In payment process, its so dark and we can not see the letters.

Where can I go to change the colour and give all the page a white colour to make more accessible the information shown in the page?

http://www.bertasxocolat.es

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2014-04-15-a-las-22.06.19
    TomC Moderator

Are you able to provide a link to your “payment” page – without myself (or anyone) having to register an account?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked but could not see the problem you mentioned, see the screenshot:

Regarding the payment process, if possible please pm me your site credentials, I will help to check further.

Anyway, you can try with this workaround first.

Create the templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.csss file and add this rule:

.container,
    .view-article.layout-home .container.t3-mainbody {
    background: #fff !important;
    }

1. payment_product
    davidsg3 Friend

Hi NInja Lead.

The problem occurs when you advance from here you are. When you add your data, your screen view is so dark. Background is black and the leeters black too.

I want to give to the page a clear view and the easy way to put the information on the fields.

I will send you a PM with credentials.

Thanks

davidsg3 Friend

Hi NInja Lead.

Thanks very much. It worked.

But Only one more thing:

When I did the color change, i saw that the limit on the left side was erased. I need to give space on the left margin because le letters begin so close to the beggining of the page and its not a nice view.

I give to you a screenshot for verify.

Thanks.

1. Imagen-19
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum