Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How to change color of menu when i over the mouse on menu,that function not available in ja arisite
    how can i do that

which is best ja compression or optimization setting of template.

i f i optimize js And css any effect on my template style

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

pranavpatil19 Friend

<em>@TomC 307606 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.
    </blockquote>

i working on locally on JA Orisite template. when i run over mouse on home ,typography ,exploraer color of menu bar not change,i want to change color into white when i over mouse on menu bar

swissa Friend

You can add this code to your template.css or if you are using a theme then add it to the template.css in theme (then it will not be overwritten by any upgrades)

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.over, .ja-megamenu ul.level0 > li.mega > a.over {
    color: white !important; < here you can change the text colour
    padding-bottom: 15px;
    background-image: none;
    border-right: 1px solid #353637;
    background: red; < add your menĂ¼ colour here
    }

Hope that helps

marcelloth Friend

How do I change the font color menu??

chavan Friend

<em>@marcelloth 319898 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the font color menu??</blockquote>

You can follow this tutorial to figure out how to
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Navigation

Hope this helps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum