Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi @pavit,

Sorry you moved the thread to a different location and now there are no buttons for me reply to you.

Actually what you have done is not the same as the other sections. If you click on gourmet and then click back on style you will see that they are different. I don’t believe it is a slideshow in gourmet. Am I correct?

Jim

pavit Moderator

I’m sorry but i cannot understand what you mean !

This is an ACM Module Featured news style 4 published in your news-sport position for the menu item page Style

This is your Gourmet page

This is your Style page

They are exactly the same , is this what you asked before ? or i’m missing something ?

1. gourmet
    2. style
    James Weston Friend

Thanks Pavit,

Now it is working fine thanks.

When i first looked after you posted you had fixed it it was showing as a slide show like the one that appeared just above the footer i the demo version.

Anyway all good now.

Thanks.

Jim

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>When i first looked after you posted you had fixed it it was showing as a slide show like the one that appeared just above the footer i the demo version.</blockquote>

You can change it from here to show or not the heading bar above the articles thumbs

1. leading
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum