Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have installed the template using quickstart.

But when i open the website homepage, the title in the browser says ” Featured Articles” how to change this ?

Regards

Peter

bennitos Friend

Hello,

Go to your main menu and select the home button.

There under the parameters you can set the page title different from “featured articles”

bitx Friend

Hence another bug which not has been corrected since now. You can not tell me, this would be a feature as I may not imgaine, that ANYBODY would like a site called “Featured Articles”.

I am getting angry about cleaning up the mess which has been reported two month ago! Thats just waste of time and money!

billyk Friend

yes, i am having an issue with this, too. see attached image.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all!

You can access the configuration of the menu ( example you are staying at the home menu, you access its configuration), you look at the “Page Title” parameter inside the “Parameters (System)” you put a other text in there

Good luck

billyk Friend

right exactly, but i want the lower one to state what the name of the article on the front page is! i am not sure why no one gets this!???

Saguaros Moderator

Dear billyk!

can you pls explain the issue more detail?

Thanks

billyk Friend

hi there, thanks for your commitment to helping!

what’s happening is that the page title is showing where the article title should show. in my graphic above, i marked it in red, which i am sure you saw.

my simple workaround was to place a graphic (made from a screenshot) in place of the page title…

Saguaros Moderator

i’m sorry , i could not see the snapshort! may be you forgot attach :(, pls check again

cansay Friend

I have the same thing.
    Compare the title text in your browser window.

Here it is JoomlaArt Forums – Reply To Topic.

Detaljer om, ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3, frigivet
    http://www.octeamdenmark.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=453:detaljer-om-asus-m4a88td-v-evousb3-frigivet&catid=1:nyheds-kategori&Itemid=77

http://www.octeamdenmark.com/

billyk Friend

i had not posted anything, as i thought i had it solved, but now when i go back and look at the article title i inserted as a graphic, it’s getting some odd treatment around the edges. i shut off the option in the thumbnail plugin for front page blog, so can you help me remove the formatting from my home page article images?

http://whitemountainyurts.com/beta3/

<em>@tienhc 173958 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’m sorry , i could not see the snapshort! may be you forgot attach :(, pls check again</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

Dear billyk

This code is from Joomla and it is so hard to change.

I am sorry for not being of much help in the case.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum