Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi guys,

i have come across want to change the border of the slideshow,

what file handles this border ? you can see the image attached file for more clear

thanks for your helps,

rgards

1. border
    cjmicro Friend

most likely you will find this in jaslideshow.css or jaslideshow2.css (whichever one is being used on your site. If you have a link to a livesite i can find it for you, or you can use firefox developer tools (view style information) to find it yourself.

Cheryl

qbali JATC

hi micro,

i have found ja_slideshow.css and i have tried to found out the code relating to that border in slidshow but i could not find it, even i tried to find some code that i can edit in template.css also but i could not find some code related to that border ..

anyone could lead me to that solution ?

thanks

qbali JATC

hi guys,

in actually i want to change the Ja slideshow ( ja zinc using it ) to Ja slideshow 2 ( like ja quarts using it ) but when i change it to Ja Slideshow 2 , then the white border that i can find when still using Ja slideshow will disapear after changing the Ja slideshow module TO Ja Slideshow 2 module, pls see the pictures as in attached file for more detail what i meant .

thanks for all your helps

1. JA-SLIDESHOW-2-NO-BORDER
    2. JA-SLIDESHOW-with-whiote-border
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear qbli!

Pls open the file templates/ja_zinc/css/colors/movie.css and find codes:

#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    background: url(../../images/movie/container-bg.jpg) no-repeat left bottom #DBDBDB;
    padding: 30px;
    }

you ‘ll replace this by your background

Good luck

cjmicro Friend

If you want a slideshow to look like the slideshow on another template, sometimes it’s easier to just copy the ja_slideshow (or ja_slideshow2) .css for the one you want it to look like.

So you could copy the ja_slideshow2.css from quartz and use it in your zinc template. Just BE SURE to backup the original in case you don’t like the results!!

Or you can pick & choose the areas in the css you like to use more and just overwrite them into the one you are using.

Cheryl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum