Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I just want to change the background color on the body content area. I mean, instead of white it should be transparent (75%) or maybe grey.
    I´ll attach an screencaption in order to explain which part of the template I want to change.

Please help me.

Thanks

PS: …well, it is impossible to attatch an image :(( , but here is the link to the screenshot on my own server:

http://dgwaves.com/images/ja_koniga_background.jpg

rhand Friend

Screenshot won’t do no good. Either someone needs the template and css or a link to have look…

swemmel Friend

dgfotografias;30335Hello, I just want to change the background color on the body content area. I mean, instead of white it should be transparent (75%) or maybe grey.
    I´ll attach an screencaption in order to explain which part of the template I want to change.

Please help me.

Thanks

PS: …well, it is impossible to attatch an image :(( , but here is the link to the screenshot on my own server:

http://dgwaves.com/images/ja_koniga_background.jpg

Hi There,

You have to edit your template_css.css file. You have to find this block:

#ja-mainbody {
    float: right;
    width: 750px;
    }

And change it to this:

#ja-mainbody {
    float: right;
    width: 750px;
    background:#fff;filter:alpha(opacity=65);-moz-opacity:.65;opacity:.65;
    }

Kind Regards,
    Peter

rickzero Friend

Hi Peter,

I followed your info adding (background:#fff;filter:alpha(opacity=65);-moz-opacity:.65;opacity:.65;) to the #ja-mainbody but it applied the effect over the avatar and ja-newsflash. So I move it to #ja-contentwrap but it looked like its on top of the content. Tried adding z-index -100 but nothing happens. Also this has different effect when view with IE and firefox.

Any other suggestion?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rickzero 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum