Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am new and I have 3 queries right now:

1. How can I change the background color of the t3-header (the one that holds the logo and the main menu)?
    2. I also need to change the background color of the top-bar (the one that holds contact number ad login).
    3. Next, if you can show how to change the logo to image at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code to change topbar and header background.
    Add the code in /css/custom.css file in template folder

.t3-topbar { background-color: #3d444d!important;} .has-slideshow .t3-header { background: #3d444d;}

Logo:
    this is logo text, kindly check the template options see you have hotel as sitename/logo text.

And in footer its module Mod94 Open it and change the logo.

Regards

khallyd Friend

Thanks for your help. Sorry for late reply. I tried those and was able to change the top bar background and the footer info.

But I am still not able to change background color of the header. I want to make it white and the main menu a shade of blue.

Another thing: how can I change the image size in the slideshow and how can I make it to continuous animation? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file

.has-slideshow .t3-header:after {

background-color: #fff;
    }

For slideshow questions kindly open a new thread.It also helps other users to find same topic.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum