Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want the main menu to be centered, I have only 4 menu items and it aligned on the right so its not centered now. Where should I add the code to push the menu over?

chavan Friend

File Path: /templates/ja_droid/css/menu/mega.css

you need to add this code in this file. you can increase the 50px in the below code to untill you get the menu centered

.ja-megamenu { margin: 0 50px !important; padding: 0; }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

artcop Friend

<em>@Chavan 245792 wrote:</em><blockquote>File Path: /templates/ja_droid/css/menu/mega.css

you need to add this code in this file. you can increase the 50px in the below code to untill you get the menu centered

.ja-megamenu { margin: 0 50px !important; padding: 0; }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon</blockquote>

Is there a way to make a horizontal main menu completely auto-width to 100%? I’m hoping there’s CSS that will work cross-browser such as { width: auto; } or { width: 100%; }, or to give a parent DIV a specific pixel width, and assign 100% or auto to the individual menu items.

Thanks!

chavan Friend

why do you want to this ? Please explain me with a screenshot about your Fix.

artcop Friend

It’s something I’ve wanted to do before, but now I’ve had several clients ask me for it. Screenshots attached of what it is and what I want. I also want to leave my client with the option to potentially add another menu item in the future without having to make CSS adjustments to a stylesheet. For instance, if another short menu item is added, the existing menu items will auto compensate L and R padding to accommodate it.

Thanks in advance for any help..

1. from_this
    2. to_this
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  artcop 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum