Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to get this template to align in the center of the page instead of on the left. Any help would be great.

huypl Friend

Hi rl27,
    To center the layout, please open the file: /templates/ja_lime/css/layout.css
    Find this line
    [PHP].main { width: 980px; max-width: 1200px; margin: 0 auto 0 55px; position: relative;}[/PHP]
    and replace with
    [PHP].main { width: 980px; max-width: 1200px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;}[/PHP]

rl27 Friend

Hi, I tried to do this, but once it was edited and saved their was no change. I cleared my cache for both site and browser but still looks just the same. Any other ideas?

Seems to work now. Thanks.

huypl Friend

Hi rl27,
    I’ve tried this way and JA Lime immediately went to the center. Could you show me your live url?

rl27 Friend

Sorry it took so long to reply, but this did do the trick, for some reason it did not reflect the changes until the following day so something probably wasn’t cleared on my end. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rl27 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum