Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I sent you the package via email, kindly check.

banglabl Friend

Thanks. I will try and let you know.

tiltongh Friend

Hello. I am setting up my Mijoshop. I have successfully followed your guide but i’m stuck at

Install SQL

Can you please explain better for me?

I downloaded mijosql free but that is a component, not an sql file.

I browsed my tables through that component and i realized they all have the right prefix.

I don’t know which is #_ that i should replace with the prefix and which database to run again.

Please advise. Thank you.

@ CSS Magician and all

Saguaros Moderator
    crospo Friend

Hi, can email me the Mijoshop sample data for ja bookshop?

Saguaros Moderator
    hafsah Friend

Hi,
    Please explain this step
    "Have those files unzipped. You should unzip Mijoshop’s modules to folder …componentscom_mijoshopopencart and Joomlart’s modules to root folder."
    which folder is the root folder? Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The theme for Mijoshop or some modules developed by Joomlart contains various files in different sub-folders, you can download and see the same path.

Then copy file inside to associated path in [root]/components/com_mijoshop/…

Regards

hafsah Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your response. please l still don’t understand what l need to do after installing mijoshop component am not sure which folder is my site root folder, am stuck. can you please show screen shot and simplify the steps please.

hafsah Friend

My site is still locally on my computer, l dont have a web hosting yet. Which folder will be the root folder? Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

It’s the folder you put files/folders of your site there.

hafsah Friend

Hi,
    Can anyone help please, l have followed the guige for quickstart installation,my site is still now looking like demo. i have attached my home page, my product list are camera, please help.

1. home
    Saguaros Moderator

You can create a new topic and share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

hafsah Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum