Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

I’m building a new template for my company’s website on JA Company template. Currently, I am designing menu solutions and menu projects for the site. The domain address http://anquocthanh.com is my company’s active website, it is based on the Purity III template, and I plan to replace it with the template JA Company I am building. However, I like the layout of the solution menu and the project menu layout as Purity III template and want to design the same for some new layouts on the JA company template.

I was looking in the settings of JA Company but did not see. I have attached a new template image and my active template. Website address: http://anquocthanh.com

Help me please. Thank you so much.

1. pic-1-template-is-building
    2. pic-2-Template-is-using
    3. pic-3-layout-menu-solutions-1
    4. pic-4-layout-menu-solutions-2
    5. pic-5-layout-menu-solutions-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Both the templates are different in the layout, design and structure as u know each template is different in the style,
    If you want to use the JA Company as default, i am sorry it does not have the same layout as u found in the Purityiii. If you know the custom work in the PHP you can move the layout files of the portfolio menu from the purity iii template /html/com_content and see how its define and create the same layout here.
    But this may take pretty heavy custom work in PHP and css.
    In JA Company you also have some new layout that you can build with help of this documentation.

Regards

hoa nguyen Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma,

Thank you so much for taking care of my problem. In the meantime, I have been looking for ways to do what I want. I do not apply custom solutions in PHP because I have no strengths in this. I have implemented another solution. I downloaded and installed Purityiii’s template into the JA Company admin page, and it met my relative desires. I was able to customize the JA company’s layout quite similarly to Purityiii in the solutions and projects section. I was up hosting and was tracking it. It is quite good now. However, I do not know if this is a structural and site security issue?

Regards

1. solutions
    2. projacts
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    if you are using two template thats not an issue, You can manually assign the template to different menu items.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum