Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i use utf-8 code for my website. but my pages become strange codes off and on, especially when i log in and log out from the log in panel .
    after i install the multithumb mambot, the condition become more severe. The strange code appeared very frequently.
    i try many ways to see which factor make that happen, but still have no very clear idea.
    ( i have try to hide the color and screen adjustment tools, and this condition improved, but not completely)
    i change my template to some older templates from rockettheme, such as vivid design, the strange code does not appear again.
    so i think it is related to the template design. ( the ja avior template also make my page become strange code frequently, is it related to the adjustment tools (color and screen wide)?)

i need to use utf-8 because i am chinese, and i dont want to sacrifice any good design function of the polaris template. can you help me ?
    my website is http:// http://www.chiayimusic.com
    please try to log in as student1 with password 111111 and then log out , or change the language with the language selector on the right upper corner frequently, then you will find the problem.
    P.S. it happened only in IE, never in Firefox.
    thanks

Khanh Le Moderator

I am testing on your site to duplicate the issue, but still cannot find. However, you have been putting your site down.

chunjul Friend

i am fixing some problems yesterday.
    i open it now.
    please test it for me.
    your kindness will be highly appreciated.

chunjul Friend

i open it now.
    please test it for me.

chunjul Friend

i open it now.
    please test it for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chunjul 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum