Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi

Questions:

1. How to assign a joomla module to Ja builder page? How to view the builder page position?

2. How to add a HTML block that I can put some js codes?
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Builder provides Spotlight block with which you are able to load Joomla module / position available on your website.

For the HTML block, you can create custom HTML module as normal > assign it to a position and load the position in Builder page.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

sky Friend

It would be more useful and handy if there is HTML block. So I don’t needs to create many module.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

7of9 Friend

Hi,

I tried to implement your suggestion, but I have a problem.
    I created a spotlight module and added the code {loadposition videoloop} the Content – Load Modules plugin is active and I have selected prepare content in the module of position videoloop. However, all I see is the code {loadposition videoloop}

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I didn’t mean to use that kind of load position, when you add Spotlight block into a builder page > you change the widget to load module position then select the ‘position’ you wish and it will show module assigned to this position there: http://prntscr.com/h46lif

Regards

7of9 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you for your reply.
    I can only change the widget to the blocks that are more than one column. Is there a block, or can I create on, that is only one column? I want to display an HTML5 video loop that will fill the entire screen width.

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

You can create a new topic, share the login info so I will check for you (also tell me the module you want to load)

7of9 Friend

Thank you Saguaros, that is not necessary since I have managed to display the module, however I only want to know how I can create a new Spotlight block with just one column (1X1).

Saguaros Moderator

Sure you can, just select the row settings and choose the number of column as you wish: http://prntscr.com/h4nijn

7of9 Friend

I cannot select any row settings. Do you have a video that shows how it is done?

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

ITR.VN Friend

Do not know if this video helped you, I just did it
    Link video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSAOemC22NA&t=3s
    I have applied for the Sunshine Avenue website

VariFrame Friend

Well… when I purchased JA Builder it took me a while too to understand the logic behind spotlights but you can get it pretty quickly.

But concerning this I have one request for JA developers:

please add a single column spotlight directly so we can pick one column spotlight immediately from blocks popup selection. I find myself using it way more often than more columns spotlights and this way I always have to go to row settings and change it to 1 column.

Not to mention that you have a bug there – when you add new block and wanna change the row to 1 column for the first time JA Builder ALWAY says the session expired and reloads the page so you have to do it again…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  VariFrame.
    Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum