Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed jatelline V4, i have integrated it with Jomsocial and phpbb using jfusion. Everything looks ok, but when i click on my main menu, i have modules that are on SL1-R and col-mass-top and col-mas-bottom blocks that appears.

In order to solve that issue, i tried to create a new layout using JAT3, i copied default layout and then delete inside the colmns i do not want to dispaly.

Now, my question is how to link that new layout to the menu items linked to the forum page and the jomsocial frontpage ?

I tried with profile override settings, but i can only link my 2 menu items to Themes, not to layouts…

😉

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi christool,

In order to make a layout visible, you have to assign it in Profiles > Layout settings, the whole site can only use 1 layout at 1 time.
    For you issue I think you had better find out the solution to fix the broken layout. Provide me you site link, I will help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum