Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

1. I need help how do I adjust hight between module? please see the picture attached I need to move theme up to the white line as you can see.
    2. When I click the Fully Functional Article in the main page it not go to the own original page but it show in the main page (index
    homepage) How do I fix it?
    3.And even the image/Text Title on this article it NO change too.(it is changed it in the article) But not change it in the home page as
    you can see in the sam picture attacted.it’s demo pice (241×240.) less two of themes it the same too.Nothing change. So how do I fix that.thank you in advance.

1. pic1
    Saguaros Moderator

HI methawee,

– If you use Firebug, you can easily achieve like that by changing css: http://i.imgur.com/l5iD1xc.png

– That article must be assigned to a menu item so that it can be viewed in its own original page. Try to create a new menu item (or use existing one) then assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to new menu item.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum