Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

I have changed shopping cart position to right side and i’m using ‘shoppingcart’ instead of minicart. Here everything looks good but not able to see ‘View Cart’ option here. Please guide me how to add this. I’m attaching screenshot.

Thanks in advance.
    Pramod.

1. screenshot-thoomri-com-2014-11-23-22-09-32
    Eragon H Friend

Hi Pramod,

This query is relating to Mijoshop. I would like to suggest you to contact Miwisoft for support: http://miwisoft.com/joomla-extensions/mijoshop-joomla-shopping-cart

Best regards,
    Eragon H

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Eragon, Thanks I’ll contact with Mijoshop support team. Regards, Pramod

nasirahamed Friend

<em>@Eragon H 454466 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Pramod,

This query is relating to Mijoshop. I would like to suggest you to contact Miwisoft for support: http://miwisoft.com/joomla-extensions/mijoshop-joomla-shopping-cart

Best regards,
    Eragon H</blockquote>

Hi Eragon,

Just wondering, did manage to get any solution for “How to add ‘View Cart’ Button in right module” from MijoShop?
    Would much appreciate if please let me know.

Thanks,
    Nasir

Ninja Lead Moderator

@nasirahamed: Your request relates much to Mijoshop component (3rd party) rather than our template, you should raise the same request to them maybe you will get best answer from there.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@nasirahamed: Your request relates much to Mijoshop component (3rd party) rather than our template, you should raise the same request to them maybe you will get best answer from there.

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Nasir,

Actually we have used different module for this, so I didn’t request any thing to mijoshop. There was good module with sliding/flycart so.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum