Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When i installed VN-vi language packet for front site, it don’t include VN-vi language for component mijoshop, how can i creat it?

Thank

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    We do not support for 3rd languages.
    And also do not support for 3rd component ( mijoshop ).

Please contact them for detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    We do not support for 3rd languages.
    And also do not support for 3rd component ( mijoshop ).

Please contact them for detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi buiductrung,

I apologize for the blunt reply from my colleague. I have asked dev team to have a look into your issue and also pinged the miwishop developer to help with your question.

In the mean time, you can try to search the miwisoft support forums or documentation for similar questions.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi buiductrung,

I apologize for the blunt reply from my colleague. I have asked dev team to have a look into your issue and also pinged the miwishop developer to help with your question.

In the mean time, you can try to search the miwisoft support forums or documentation for similar questions.

Regards

Arvind

Adam M Moderator

Hi @buiductrung,

1. As advertised here, the Mijoshop component does support multilingual but only a part of it.

Assuming you installed Vietnamese language package in Joomla!, the component will automatically detect that language and add appropriate tab in each product so you can have different product title, description, etc … in 2 languages.

2. The missing part is other text related to Joomla! and the component itself, it would be a separate language pack which can be found here. This is a translation package contributed by Mijoshop users but the current progress is quite slow (only 14% is completed).

So in this case, kindly provide your site url and clarify a little bit about the text where you want to change so we can assist you better.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @buiductrung,

1. As advertised here, the Mijoshop component does support multilingual but only a part of it.

Assuming you installed Vietnamese language package in Joomla!, the component will automatically detect that language and add appropriate tab in each product so you can have different product title, description, etc … in 2 languages.

2. The missing part is other text related to Joomla! and the component itself, it would be a separate language pack which can be found here. This is a translation package contributed by Mijoshop users but the current progress is quite slow (only 14% is completed).

So in this case, kindly provide your site url and clarify a little bit about the text where you want to change so we can assist you better.

Denis Dulici Friend

Hi buiductrung,

It’s pretty easy to install a new language for MijoShop, you should just download its translation and upload it from the Joomla extension installation page. Here you can see further details.

Regards

Denis Dulici Friend

Hi buiductrung,

It’s pretty easy to install a new language for MijoShop, you should just download its translation and upload it from the Joomla extension installation page. Here you can see further details.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Denis Dulici 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum