Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m very interested in the function of your “Demo Builder” button on the left side of all template demos: http://screencast.com/t/W8kvHM2g

How is this created, and how can I do that to my Joomlart templates? Or any other template?

Is it just a Joomla module?

Thanks guys!!

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    This is custom made for JA so unfortunately it’s not a joomla module.
    So if i don’t misunderstand your question you have to create this on your own or hire a developer to create something like that for you.

Regards

Manos

cnadm Friend

Great, thanks – I was able to find a plugin that does the exact same 🙂

freissmann Developer

cnadm,
    can you please share the name of that plugin?

cnadm Friend
    freissmann Developer

Hm, guess you missed up something. The link ends up in an “Fixed Vertical Feedback button” …:confused:

Would you please have another try? :-[

Thanks!

cnadm Friend

That is the plugin i’m using 🙂

freissmann Developer

Ups, now I got it. I was looking for the “demo builder” functionality not for the button 🙂
    Thanks anyway.
    Greetings

hamlethub Friend

Is it possible for you to tell me who the developer is who created the demo builder functionality? We are very interested in having that type of functionality on our site.

Anonymous Moderator

I am happy to see that you guys are interested in our demo builder system. This system is developer by us and not for sale.

if you want to have it, you can hire a developer at joomlancers.com to help you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum