Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to add text in this part (see the picture)
    But, I only want to add it there, in that page. I want to add it trough html code of that page only…any solution?

1. 12
    Blaine Friend

Hi!
    I recommend a custom HTML module published only to that page. You will also need to create a custom potion.
    thanks!

irfandi Friend

<em>@Blaine 290411 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!
    I recommend a custom HTML module published only to that page. You will also need to create a custom potion.
    thanks!</blockquote>

I am hoping to add it in the html…do you know where I could add it? so it will only effect that part?

Blaine Friend

My previous suggestion is the easiest. Add a custom HTML module and publish only to where you need it. Othertwise you need to go into the files and find it ad edit there.
    Firebug can help you in this.

irfandi Friend

I have firebug installed already. I have been using it for 4 month. But, I don’t know where to find the code in html bar. I mean where is that html code located in my publick_html folder?…and how to add it :((
    and please also tell me how to add the new module position in T3 framework…

1. 12
    Blaine Friend

Hi!
    This is a 1.6 site. I am waiting 5 minutes or better for pages to load.
    may i suggest you upgrade to 1.7 and also remove some unneeded items. One of the items installed gives me this error when I try to load the developers site:
    <blockquote>http://www.j****t.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you’ve visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it’s possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.</blockquote>
    I don’t know if it’s your host or all the legacy running but something is not right here.
    Again, I suggest a custom HTML module be created for the HTML you wish to add!
    As I type this I am still waiting on just the site to load!

jooservices Friend

HI
    I remember you, we have talked in ticket system.
    Please schedule time so i can help you via teamviewer because your site can’t load at my side.

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum