Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi..I want to add module position to just above bottom.navhelper of JA Minisite…the module width is as big as user19…see the attached picture. how I could do it?

thanks for the answer..:)

1. 12
    irfandi Friend

ok…I finally find the solution for it. Just go to template manager. chose the template. than click layouts tab. There you will find the edit button, just click it. and all the script for position are there.

all I need is copy the footer block and paste it above the script for position that I want to add. don’t forget to rename it with the unique name. than save…that should do it.. 🙂

ass seen on http://www.jroh.us.

TomC Moderator

Well, yes … but it depends on what you are wanting to do with that new position.

If you are just going to use a cloned/duplicated instance of that same position/block – let’s say, to have another “content-slider” on your site, though assigned to a different existing position – then there really isn’t another step you need to take.

HOWEVER . . . If you are wanting to create a new position that doesn’t already exist – with it’s own relative styling and such – then you are going to need to do some additional editing to the relevant block file within the core layout file structure, as well as the relative css. Lastly, you will need to add the position to the <position> listing within the TemplateDetails.xml file.

Just some additional tidbits . . . depending on what it is you are trying/wanting to accomplish.

😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum