Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I created a editor.css file for the TinyMCE editor , but I think that to applay the css rules from this page I need to add this file to the head of the page.

So I created a head.php file in local/themes/xxxxx/blocks/head.php to override the default head.php file but I don’t know what lines I need to add here to add this editor.css file.

Can someone help me plssssssss

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Woah! You are working too hard.
    Get a cup of coffee and familiarize yourself with
    JA_T3 Framework THEMES
    Then have a blast!

John.

paul.necsoiu Friend

I read already all the docs but I don’t find the solution to my question :((:((
    I don’t want to override a file that exist already in the ja_t3 blank or in the plugin , I want to add a new one.

I added editor.css file in the local/themes/xxxxx/css/editor.css but it not appear in the head of the page so I think I must to add the page to the head.php file
    I created local/themes/xxxxx/blocks/head.php file but I’m not sure what line to add here :((:((
    I think I must add something like <?php JHTML::stylesheet (”, ‘templates/ja_t3/local/themes/xxxxx/css/editor.css’) ?> but I’m not sure

I really need a little help

Hayden A Friend

you open file templatesja_t3_blankinfo.xml and find line

[PHP]<stylesheets>
    <file>css/typo.css</file>
    </stylesheets>[/PHP]and add the css file name here
    Ex:
    [PHP]<stylesheets>
    <file>css/typo.css</file>
    <file>css/test.css</file>
    </stylesheets>[/PHP](you can create file test.css at templatesja_t3_blankcss )

paul.necsoiu Friend

Hi anhhv,

Once again you’re great …

Your solution works , but I added the lines to my custom theme info.xml because I don’t want to lose these changes when I update ja_t3_blank template.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paul.necsoiu 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum