Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OK, we are two admins, but would love to be able to get email notifications on new JA Comments – both of us.

So in JA Comment General settings there’s Notify admin on new post field. I tried adding second email there, separated by “;”
    but my partner does not receive emails.

Is this possible (is adding the second email as explained above the right way to do it?) – to get notificiation email at more than one admin emails and how?

Thanks

Stork11 Friend

<em>@obliat 340134 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, we are two admins, but would love to be able to get email notifications on new JA Comments – both of us.

So in JA Comment General settings there’s Notify admin on new post field. I tried adding second email there, separated by “;”
    but my partner does not receive emails.

Is this possible (is adding the second email as explained above the right way to do it?) – to get notificiation email at more than one admin emails and how?

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hello obliat,

As of now, JA Comment hasn’t supported this feature yet. It can only send notification e-mail to 1 admin.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

obliat Friend

Oops, one of us will not get notifications then – hm, probably have to resend all email to the other account from the email client then…

Thanks Stork11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum