Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dear Pankajsharma and dear support,
    I read and tested this tip: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-stories-links-in-ja-acm-category-listing-module/

Would it be possible to apply it also to the JA ACM Featured News Style-1 Module?

Thanks in advance,
    F.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Do you mean that add a ‘More stories’ button and it direct to category page?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Do you mean that add a ‘More stories’ button and it direct to category page?

fbernardello Friend

Well, pankajsharma published a tip to use it with “ACM Module” set with “Category Listing (style-1).”.

I use very much (one per category) the JACM Module set with “Feature News (style-1).

It would be nice to use it in pages with lots of articles (see atachments).

Ciao,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Well, pankajsharma published a tip to use it with “ACM Module” set with “Category Listing (style-1).”.

I use very much (one per category) the JACM Module set with “Feature News (style-1).

It would be nice to use it in pages with lots of articles (see atachments).

Ciao,
    F.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check if it can be done and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check if it can be done and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this way:

– Open the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php

– Add this snippet of code:

<!-- Link more stories -->
    <div class="magazine-category-title custom_more <?php echo JATemplateHelper::getCategoryClass($catid[0]) ?>">
    <h2>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($catid[0])); ?>"
    title="<?php echo 'More Stories'; ?>">
    <?php echo 'More Stories'; ?>
    </a>
    </h2>
    </div>
    <!-- // Link more stories -->

(you can place this code to your desired position)

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this way:

– Open the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php

– Add this snippet of code:

<!-- Link more stories -->
    <div class="magazine-category-title custom_more <?php echo JATemplateHelper::getCategoryClass($catid[0]) ?>">
    <h2>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($catid[0])); ?>"
    title="<?php echo 'More Stories'; ?>">
    <?php echo 'More Stories'; ?>
    </a>
    </h2>
    </div>
    <!-- // Link more stories -->

(you can place this code to your desired position)

fbernardello Friend

Dear @saguaros,
    thank you for your reply: I’m trying, but I can’t see the button.
    Generally speaking, I can’t understand how I can set the number of articles I want to display before the “More Stories” button.

Thank you,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @saguaros,
    thank you for your reply: I’m trying, but I can’t see the button.
    Generally speaking, I can’t understand how I can set the number of articles I want to display before the “More Stories” button.

Thank you,
    F.

Saguaros Moderator

This should be a custom work but you can PM me admin & ftp account of your site, I will take a look

And also tell me the number of article you wanna show before “More Stories” button, I will suggest further.

Saguaros Moderator

This should be a custom work but you can PM me admin & ftp account of your site, I will take a look

And also tell me the number of article you wanna show before “More Stories” button, I will suggest further.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum