Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I tried to add module position in layout page use small icon at the top right, but seems missing many module positions.
    For example: I see in templateDetails.xml has position-0…23 and user-0…21 , but can not find position-8 in select box to add(i can find this position in module config, but not in the template layout config), and if i want to add custom position for example: myposition, so how to do?
    And i see many other strange positions for example: title, toolbar, status,… don’t know where these positions come from?
    Please explain how the layout config load module positions into select box in layout config…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for feedback, this is bug on JAT3v3 plugin framework, I have reported to development team here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-496, They will fix and release it as soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum