Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I am wondering is it possible to add an Events, like in Teline V or in Events II templates?
    Or maybe there is an easy way just copying certain files from one of two templates to JA Magz II ?

Thank you!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja Magz II has already such feature

You should add a new article and select event from the drop down menu at the top left

gedasbn25 Friend

JA Magz II doesn’t have that feature by default, I added a xml file from Teline V to /public_html/templates/ja_magz_ii/contenttype/types.

I was trying to see if it works. but I need further steps to make it work.

pavit Moderator

<em>@gedasbn25 499078 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Magz II doesn’t have that feature by default, I added a xml file from Teline V to /public_html/templates/ja_magz_ii/contenttype/types.

I was trying to see if it works. but I need further steps to make it work.</blockquote>

What i meant to say is that Ja Magz II has already the plugin Ja Content type so to add a new content type you should simply follow this userguide to add event.xml file and have the event type available or copy Teline V files into contentype folder

gedasbn25 Friend

Maybe you can tell me what files I have to copy? For now I just copied that one file Events.xml from here templates/ja_magz_ii/contenttype/types.

I tried to follow those steps, but it is a little bit confusing to me…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gedasbn25,

You can try copying file templatesja_teline_vcontenttypetypesevent.xml from JA Teline V then paste to the same folder in JA Magz II.

gedasbn25 Friend

Hey @adam M

I did that, but how about the events frontend layout? it makes available creation of event within New+ tab.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gedasbn25,

Please check attachment screenshot, this block is implemented by module Articles – Category in JA Events II (more detail please check the template documentation).

So you will have to copy over event.php, event.xml and event_item.php in folder templatesja_events_iihtmlcom_contentcategory to JA Magz II.

gedasbn25 Friend

@adam M

Its not working …. I believe I have to get a events 3rd party extension…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gedasbn25,

Please clarify a little bit about the problem so I can assist you better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum