Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to add events to JA Moviemax with no success. I copied all the events files along with acm and admin folders from templates/ja_teline_v (JA Teline V). I also replaced all ja_teline_v instances with hopedev (I renamed ja_moviemax to hopedev). Am I missing something? Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

PS. Could you please show me how to register the websites I’ve designed so far using JoomlArt templates.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You meant that you want to have Events page like in JA Teline V for JA Moviemax?

It will require a lots of customization as in JA Teline V, we have built-in plugin named JA Content Type to create Events content and also ACM module for event type.

cod1 Friend

Hi,

Exactly, I want to have Events page like in JA Teline V. Except JA Content Type and ACM module, do I have to customize another file or folder?

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Of course, after integrating JA Content Type plugin and ACM module, you will need to customise style of JA Moviemax to have same style like Events Page in JA Teline V template.

cod1 Friend

Hi,

I still can’t make the Event page working. I’m getting the following error:
    PHP Fatal error: Class ‘JATemplateHelper’ not found in /home/…/public_html/…/acm/events/tmpl/featured.php on line 14.
    I created a second class (JATemplateHelperEvent) in helper.php and called it in acm/events/tmpl/featured.php still getting the same error.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

You can check how that class is declared in JA Teline V template. Please note that this is complicated and take time, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum