Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Specifically, how does one add the music-block "Listings/Latest News/Artist" to the spa-homepage?

It seems the module location for the block ("music-sl-1") does not automatically function in the spa-site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All template style have different positions .
    You can try to use the same position that are present in the spa . For example : span-home
    This will give the same view . Also check the "music-sl-1 position is custom position that is loaded by the acm module .

sobe Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    Thanks for your suggestion, but are you sure that’s the right solution?

I used "spa-home" as a position for the Listings-module, but it resulted in an unrecognizable bullet-point list (see attached image).

Plus, I don’t understand your last sentence:

Also check the "music-sl-1 position is custom position that is loaded by the acm module .

This module isn’t ACM, it’s Custom.

1. Listings-module
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    These 3 modules in the Uber music site loads under the acm blocks .

http://prntscr.com/bowri2

1. Create a module ACM type : spotlight
    2. Add your 3 custom module position name in it .
    3. Then publish 3 module on these 3 custom positions .
    4. Then Publish the spotlight module on spa-home .
    sobe Friend

Thank you Pankaj, that’s very helpful instructions.

Unfortunately, there’s two issues that comes up: (*see attached image)

1) The "Listings" content is improperly spaced, with everything crammed together to the left

2) There’s no small images showing next to the titles of "Latest News" and "From Blog"

1. Listings-module_2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can give me you can give me site super user details via Private reply . I will check it .

sobe Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I added the code below used for Listing module in demo

<ul class="list-music">
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Anything Can Happen</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Apocalypse</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Bubblegoose</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Guantanamera</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>To All The Girls</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Bolero for Violin and Orchestra</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Emerald Tiger</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Sabre Dance</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Tango De Los Exilados</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>The Havana Slide</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
        <li class="clearfix"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-play-circle"></i>Good Feeling</a><a href="#" class="download"><i class="fa fa-download"></i></a></li>
    </ul>

For featured module , its using the News as alternative layout > http://prntscr.com/bt3s0a
    then add below code in custom.css file to give it same style

#Mod569 .item-list-view li .item-image {
        border-radius: 2px;
        display: block;
        float: left;
        margin: 0 13px 0 0;
        width: 60px;
    }

The latest module on your site Article latest type module , that has the default Joomla view .
    There is no override style for this type .

sobe Friend

Thank you Pankaj.

The Featured module has been fixed, but I’m afraid your code for the Listing module did not resolve the issue. If you take a look at my site, everything is still clustered together to the left side.

Any thoughts?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly set the default editor to NONE from global config. and then add the code in custom HTML module .

Click save .
    Add below code in custom.css file

#Mod566 .list-music li .download {   float: right; }
    #Mod566 .list-music li > a > i {   margin-right: 10px;   color: #96a1a3; }

Your issue will be solved .

sobe Friend

Thanks Pankaj, that worked! Almost…

Though the icons are no longer cluttered to the left, the list and buttons look slightly different then the Music demo site. How do I get it to look exactly the same as the demo?

Including:
    1) font thickness
    2) play button hovers blue (not working)
    3) download button transparency & hovers blue
    4) spacing between list items is wider than demo

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file

.home-music .list-music li .download > i {
      margin-right: 0;
      color: #ecf0f1;
    }

#Mod566 .list-music li > a:hover > i {
        color: #039be5;
    }

spacing looks fine , you can give me screenshot for both version if there is any issue .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum